Friday, April 23, 2010

Quality of education survey

Each spring, APS surveys parents about the quality of education in their child’s school. The survey is 20 questions long and we get to choose five of those questions. Surveys were sent home with your children on Monday and we hope they arrived home. If you did not get one, please call the office and we will arrange to send you another one. The specific Taylor questions are: (agree/disagree)
1. I would recommend that parents send their child to Taylor Middle School.
2. My child feels good about attending Taylor MS.
3. My son or daughter has opportunities to challenge him/herself at Taylor.
4. I would like students to be able to wear jeans more than one day a week.
5. I feel welcome at Taylor.
All surveys are due back to the office by April 23. Thank you in advance for your participation. Have a great weekend!

No comments: